Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A New Look For Spring!

Sun Glasses At The Ready!

Our Lucy is so spoiled and we allow her
on the seats so we never get to see the nice upholstery in our van because we have seat covers and they have to be removable for regular washes. I made some when we first got it but we have always thought how boring they were
(a nice shade of ........beige).

We decided it needed a new look so me being thrifty, found some curtains tucked away that I had kept because
I really liked the colours and knew I would find something to make with them at some point.

There was quite a bit of fabric but
not enough to cover all the arm cushions so I bought two pairs of pillow cases to cover the rest, these I just slipped on until we decide if we like the contrast then I will make them fit.



We are really pleased with them, not to every ones taste but we think they look really sunny and bright and they remove easier than the others.

Just for good measure here is a shot of the other end of the van, a bit more toned down for sleeping, and Lucy's not allowed on the bed.